CYBERPUNK 2077 Receives the 1.52 patch, now available for download on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One and PC. The update introduces a new round of improvements and corrections at all levels, especially in the technical Memory improvementspect. We tell you the most outstanding points.
Patch 1.52 of Cyberpunk 2077: Highlights
- Memory improvements and corrections to unexpected closures in the new generation consoles.
- Minor interface optimizations.
- Import a saved file while you were not connected to PlayStation Network will not continue blocking the option to continue the game on PS5.
- Fixed a problem that created a corrupt saving file when a PS4 file wMemory improvements attempted when there were no files to export on PS5.
- Wet roads in PS5 will now have the same reflections Memory improvements in the PC version.
- Change the setting in video settings will not continue to activate all the graphic options automatically in PS5 and Xbox Series X.
- Now the player will not be blocked when the control is disconnected at the same time Memory improvements you entered into the Pause menu at Xbox One and Xbox Series X.
- Fixed a problem that could generate starry cars or multiple nomad cars in traffic when driving fMemory improvementst.
- Fixed a problem in which the animation of the first equipment could be repeated after recovering you from a thrilling knife.
- The average ballistic laminated armor can now be found Memory improvements a team in Japantown.
- Fixed a problem in which the recognition grenade highlighted NPCs not hostile.
- Players will no longer have to pay again for an aesthetic change from the apartment they already had.
- Added the interaction of the spoon in the Nomad camp.
- It will not be possible to hack the Northside apartment before completing the act 1.
- Fixed a problem in which combat events in the open world and some scenes could continue to be disabled after visiting the Afterlife until the player traveled quickly within Watson.
You can read the full notes of this cyberpunk 2077 patch at the source of this news. They arrive after the next-gene improvement introduced in version 1.5.