Elected as one of the best podcasts of 2021 by Apple Podcasts, first contact is documentary and investigative work that recalls how the relationship between azilians, computers and games began.
Created by designer and journalist Henrique Sampan, in partnership with the Overload Project, season 1 of the program was published in 2021 and currently the 2nd is in the process of crowdfunding to capture the necessary resources to be published by Sampan.
FIRST CONTACT: AZIL, COMPUTERS AND GAMES
Launched on July 19, 2021, with weekly episodes, first contact investigates in 12 parts such as the first computers and games in the homes of azil, a trajectory involving a lot of politics, electronics companies, professionalization of the various functions that this market promotes, among other themes.
In addition, the project ings together testimonials from several azilians who tell how their first contacts with games and technology happened.
Check out the list of episodes and the respective links to listen to them:
1. FIRST CONTACT #1-AZILIAN COMPUTERS
2. First contact #2-azil and the Color Plan
3. First contact #3-Alô, is it the support?
4. First contact #4-Multimedia Revolution
5. FIRST CONTACT #5-International Ferocious
6. First contact #6-A threat from newsstands
7. FIRST CONTACT HISTORIES OF THE Listeners (Bonus 1)
8. FIRST CONTACT HISTORIES OF THE Listeners (Bonus 2)
9. First contact #7-said in Portuguese
10. First contact #8-Through a generation
11. FIRST CONTACT #9-Meninos Radical
12. FIRST CONTACT #10 MORAL-PINE
13. First contact #11-How to recognize a pioneer
14. FIRST CONTACT #12-A FEAR
Season 2: The Internet in azil
Currently in crowdfunding through the improvement platform, Season 2 is a solo project of Sampan, which in 10 episodes, wants to address the relationship of the azilian with the online world, i.e. the internet.
The trailer of this new stage, available in the video above, already begins by remembering that our country was among the largest users of the ended out social network, immensely popular in the 2000s.
Through dozens of interviews and a vast research, the podcast returns to the past and dug up amazing characters and stories, rescuing the memory of the azilian internet and helping us to understand how we came to the chaotic and polarized world of social networks today,
says the project page.
The goal is to raise R $25 thousand, of which R $12,800 have already been raised.
It is possible to collaborate with various values, ranging from $15 to $1,000, and which offer different types of rewards, such as access to a group on Discord, early access to the project or episodes, Lives, among others.
To contribute, simply access the project page, log in and choose a value.
Leave a Reply