Tea Capture Cup of Pokémon Go has come as part of Pokémon Go Battle League. While some of these glasses are simpler with their rules and restrictions, Catch Cup mixes a little, severely limiting the Pokémon that you can add to your list for battle.
- What is the Catch Cup?
- Rules and restrictions of Pokémon Go Cat Cup
- Tips to get the best equipment for the Catch Cup
What is the Catch Cup?
Catch Cup is the last competition in Pokemon Go Battle League, but players can only use Pokémon captured between certain dates.
Even then, not all captured Pokémon can be added to your list, since there is also a maximum CP that Pokémon may have to be eligible for the CATCH Cup.
Rules and restrictions of Pokémon Go Cat Cup
The Rules and Restrictions of Catch Cup are the following:
- Only the Pokémon captured between March 29, 2022 and April 5, 2022 can be added to your list.
- Pokémon can not exceed 1500 cp to be eligible.
- You can not use mythical Pokémon, regardless of your CP or when they are traveled. The full list of prohibited Pokémon is:
Tips to get the best equipment for the Catch Cup
The best thing you can do is continue starting session in the game every time you have a little free time and use incense in your current location so that Pokémon comes to you, instead of having to pursue them for your local area.
We also recommend using LURES in any near Poke Stops to attract more Pokémon for a limited period of time.
When you have caught a Pokémon, make sure you do not upload it from level to more than 1500 cp with your candy and Stardust.
Also, keep in mind that you can use Pokémon captured in field research tasks, incursions or who have been born of eggs between March 29 and April 5, which gives you the opportunity to add some really strong Pokémon to your list.
There you have everything you need to know about the Catch Cup. You can see more of our Pokemon GO guides below.
- Mudkip Community Day Classic will come to Pokémon Go in April
Bewear Trainer, Stuffful Community Day will come to Pokémon Go on April 23
- DILE ALOLA A FOMANTIS, LURANTIS AND TAPU LELE IN POKÉMON GO LUSH JUNGLE EVENT
- Pokémon TCG: Pokémon Go expansion comes in July in special collections
- The Pokémon GO 2021 summary infographics reminds us how popular it is still
Search to get more